- (Choonhan) Test 4 instructions are incomplete
- Developer completed instructions
- (Choonhan, JP) "Account states to be tested" section needs more explanation
- Developer conferred with Globus team and decided to simplify multiple account states section
- (Shava) Minor clarifications needed for Test 2, 3b, 4, and 5
- Developer made all changes
Review Input Documents
- See design doc below
- Design/Security overview
- Installation guide
- n/a (services already deployed)
- Deployment Plan
- n/a (Handled by User Portal team)
- User guide
- No new user documentation is provided as the switch should be transparent to users. As you review and test, please post an issue if you think some new user doc should be added.
- Defect, issue, and risk reporting
- See SDIACT-190 test plan below
- Acceptance test plan
- Testing resources
- Please do not use Firefox for this testing, it will fail to load due to certificate config of the test portal.
Test environment and facilities: The test environment needed to adequately to validate this component is described. Should indicate also whether testing can be performed within a VM and if not, the reasons for it.
Assumptions: Lists any assumptions needed before testing can begin (e.g., accounts needed).
Test procedures, cases, and scenarios: Lists the tests that should be run or an associated test suite and expected performance metrics if applicable.
Defect, issue, and risk reporting: Deployment plans should include defect and issue reporting information. The testing plan could reference that same information from the deployment plan, or provide alternate information if defects and issues need to be reported differently during testing. Risks, as well as defects and issues, should be part of the testing report
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2021-09-20
Current Status: Closed (Test Readiness Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2017-01-04||Review launch date|
|2017-01-11||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2017-01-13||2017-02-02||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2017-01-16||2017-02-02||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2017-02-02 2:24 pm
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- Peter Enstrom
SIGNED: 2017-01-31 10:15
- Shava Smallen
SIGNED: 2017-02-02 17:23
- Choonhan Youn
SIGNED: 2017-01-27 12:38
- Jim Basney
- Victor Hazlewood
- John-Paul Navarro
- Gary Rogers
SIGNED: 2017-01-11 13:59
Review Material Developers