This is a test readiness review for xdinfo. The xdinfo command line tool allows users view information from XSEDE central information services from the command line. xdinfo replaces the legacy TeraGrid tool, tginfo.
- (Susan Litzinger) Provide tar and unzip instructions in install guide
- Developer added
- (Galen) Should srb be an information type?
- No, it was removed from test plan sample
- (Shava) Move some useful text from test plan to install guide and provide example of python-requests module
- Added to install guide
- (Shava) Add module test and fix example module
- Test 1 added as a module test and module example fixed in source
- (Shava) Clarify that how xdresourceid should be installed for testing
- Instructions added
- (Susan Lindsey) Broken links in install guide
- Links will be populated once accepted for production and deployed at one site
Review Input Documents
- See short user guide below
- Design/Security overview
- Installation guide
- Deployment Plan
- User guide
- Defect, issue, and risk reporting
- See XCI-28 test plan below
- Acceptance test plan
- Testing resources
- hpcdev-pub04.sdsc.edu (CentOS 6)
- CentOS 7 resource
Package information: All software packages (e.g., server and client packages) for this CI are listed.
Documentation and Installation instructions: The deployment plan for this CI on XSEDE is clearly described as well as the installation instructions and any XSEDE specific configuration instructions.
Test environment and facilities: The test environment needed to adequately to validate this component is described. Should indicate also whether testing can be performed within a VM and if not, the reasons for it.
Assumptions: Lists any assumptions needed before testing can begin (e.g., accounts needed).
Test procedures, cases, and scenarios: Lists the tests that should be run or an associated test suite and expected performance metrics if applicable.
Defect, issue, and risk reporting: Deployment plans should include defect and issue reporting information. The testing plan could reference that same information from the deployment plan, or provide alternate information if defects and issues need to be reported differently during testing. Risks, as well as defects and issues, should be part of the testing report.
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2019-04-22
Current Status: Closed (Test Readiness Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2017-01-24||Review launch date|
|2017-01-31||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2017-02-02||2017-02-03||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2017-02-03||2017-02-03||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2017-02-03 2:06 pm
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- Galen Arnold
SIGNED: 2017-01-25 11:44
- Susan Litzinger
SIGNED: 2017-02-08 10:48
- Shava Smallen
- Susan Lindsey
Review Material Developers