General design and security risk review of usage and error reporting enhancements for xdusage
- Added more definitions
- Suggested clarification of security
- Clarified the administrator installation role, administrator using the tool, and normal user using the tool
Review Output Documents (Final)
Review Input Documents
Please focus on these questions:
- Are the methods proposed to capture usage information appropriate?
- Does the proposed design gather the most useful usage information?
- Are the proposed configuration and operational error handling methods sufficient?
- Are relevant XSEDE security policies and best practices followed?
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2021-04-22
Current Status: Closed (Design and Security Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2018-01-15||Review launch date|
|2018-01-22||2018-02-06||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2018-01-26||2018-04-09||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2018-04-09||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2018-04-09 6:39 am
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- John-Paul Navarro
SIGNED: 2018-02-06 10:42
- Michael Shapiro
SIGNED: 2018-02-26 16:07
- Jim Basney
SIGNED: 2018-01-16 14:22
- Victor Hazlewood
- Jim Marsteller
SIGNED: 2018-02-06 14:11
- Adam Slagell
- Shava Smallen
Review Material Developers