General design and security risk review for the new ability to subscribe to monitoring (Inca and Nagios) test results
- (Marlon) Add description of tests that are available today thru Inca and Nagios
- Added details to Section C
- (JP) Simplify routing key by taking out "success|failure"
- (JP) Simplify Inca's publishing
- Done, will put portions of unique identifier that Inca needs to publish to information services into the test name where it can be parsed for publishing.
- (JP) suggest using "service-status" and "software-status" in REST URLs
- Change made in document.
Review Output Documents (Final)
Review Input Documents
- Criteria 1: Is the monitoring information that will be published appropriate and complete to achieve the desired subscription goals?
- Criteria 2: Is the monitoring information storage in the warehouse appropriate and complete to achieve the desired query goals?
- Criteria 3: Are the relevant security practices being applied to the publishing, storage, and access to monitoring information.
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2021-04-22
Current Status: Closed (Design and Security Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2015-12-14||Review launch date|
|2015-12-31||2016-04-15||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2016-01-15||2016-05-03||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2016-05-03||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2016-05-03 9:24 am
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- John-Paul Navarro
SIGNED: 2016-04-25 10:25
- Jim Basney
VIEWED: 2019-10-03 14:58
SIGNED: 2015-12-16 18:18
- Marlon Pierce
- Joseph Rinkovsky
- Gary Rogers
- Tabitha Samuel
Review Material Developers