XSEDE is preparing to deploy Globus Connect Server Version 5.4 in production. We are conducting a design and security risk review for the Globus Connect Server Version 5.4 Custom Domain feature to ensure that it addresses XSEDE and SP requirements to use XSEDE accepted certificates with GCS.
- Questions about acceptable CA issuers and signatures answered
- Requested clarifications about the wildcard certificate domain in 4.1 and 4.2
- Globus Connect Server Domain Guide improvements forward to the Globus team
Review Output Documents (Final)
Released Globus Connect Server Domain Guide
Review Input Documents
- Does the customer certificates and domains design satisfy XSEDE and SP security requirements?
- Does the guide adequately describe SP custom domain procedures?
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2022-09-26
Current Status: Closed (Design and Security Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2021-01-08||Review launch date|
|2021-01-22||2021-04-20||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2021-01-29||2021-04-23||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2021-02-01||2021-04-23||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2021-04-23 5:54 pm
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- John-Paul Navarro
VIEWED: 2021-04-23 17:53
- Derek Simmel
- Eric Blau
VIEWED: 2021-01-22 14:34
SIGNED: 2021-01-22 14:34
- Freddy Rojas
- Scott Sakai
VIEWED: 2021-01-22 16:20
SIGNED: 2021-01-22 16:20
- Alexander Withers
Review Material Developers