As part of XCI's plans to address the GlobusToolkit EOL announcement , XCI is evaluating the new Globus’ SSH with GlobusAuth. This is the second evaluation effort -- the first was just an evaluation of the client. This evaluation will test the Globus Auth SSH beta version.
See evaluation report.
Review Output Documents (Final)
Review Input Documents
- Install Globus Auth Server on a machine
- Install Globus Auth Client on a different machine
- Test basic SSH capability (i.e., SSH from client machine to server machine)
- Test basic SCP capability (i.e., SCP a file from client machine to server machine and vice versa)
- Please feel free to add your own tests
Please note any confusing or potentially confusing documentation.
ScheduleCurrent Date: 2019-08-18
Current Status: Closed (Test Readiness Review)
|Target Date||Actual Date||Activity Milestone|
|2018-08-23||Review launch date|
|2018-09-28||Written feedback due (Reviewers)|
|2018-10-02||2018-10-29||Written response date (Review Material Developers)|
|2018-10-05||2018-10-29||Final approval due and completion date (Reviewers)|
Review Last Updated: 2019-04-29 8:55 pm
If you are a reviewer, please login to sign or withdraw from this review.
- Galen Arnold
VIEWED: 2018-08-29 15:09
SIGNED: 2018-08-24 15:07
- Susan Litzinger
VIEWED: 2018-08-31 11:25
SIGNED: 2018-08-31 11:25
Review Material Developers