A few things:
1. For some reason the PDF shows as every other page is blank, it makes the document hard to read.
2. I am a little confused about the user guide, is that intended for administrators interested in learning how to use Web SSO or for users who want to know more about it? If it is the latter than it belongs in the user portal. If it is the former, it may go on the web site instead just for clarification on location.
3. Is there going to be a registry or mailing list for 'clients' using XSEDE's web single sign on? This makes communicating with them as a group easier if there are any issues. Is it helpful to know who is using web SSO from the XSEDE standpoint for reporting, etc.
4. The button on page 4 with the text on it. That takes up a significant amount of space on a web page. Is that going to be just a suggested design?
5. Suggested skin, do we not want to require XSEDE skin of they are going to pitch it as using XSEDE's auth?
6. For the first time user on page 8. The user has to link with a globus ID as well? So they will need to have an XSEDE ID, a Globus ID and whatever local ID is on the system they are trying to auth against?
7. On page 9, what happens if the user clicks deny?
Once these are clarified I am fine with moving ahead with my approval.