JIRA Issue

[#XCI-215] RACD Updates Meeting - September 7, 2017

[XCI-215] RACD Updates Meeting - September 7, 2017 Created: 09/14/2017  Updated: 07/12/2018

Status: Completed
Project: XSEDE Cyberinfrastructure Integration

Type: Meeting Priority: Major
Reporter: Shava Smallen Assignee: Unassigned
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Issue Links:
Meeting Action Item
has meeting action item XCI-207 Contact web SSO service owners seekin... Closed
has meeting action item XCI-211 Setup XCI-127 Kanban board Closed
has meeting action item XCI-522 Send user doc to Lee once received to... Proposed
has meeting action item XCI-210 Prepare Globus Toolkit de-support imp... Cancelled
has meeting action item XCI-212 Create Confluence and JIRA administra... Backlog
has meeting action item XCI-213 Conduct Confluence and JIRA administr... Backlog
has meeting action item XCI-164 Document the process for campus IT ad... In Progress
has meeting action item XCI-208 Document and address SP IPF integrati... Closed
has meeting action item XCI-209 Document how to select an alternate G... Proposed
XSEDE Priority: -
Public activity link: https://software.xsede.org/display/xci-215
Agenda Page: https://confluence.xsede.org/display/XT/WBS+2.3.2+RACD+Meetings+September+7%2C+2017+-+Activity+Updates
Minutes Page: https://confluence.xsede.org/display/XT/WBS+2.3.2+RACD+Meetings+September+7%2C+2017+-+Activity+Updates

 Description   

Super-task for all September 7, 2017 action items